Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory
I don't really have a favorite memory but I do love spending time with my brothers and doing stupid stuff with them these are just some of the many favorite memories I have had with them:
FUNNY FACES
CODY

COLLIN

ME

OUR HUGE SNOWBALL

COLLIN AND I

CODY AND I
 RANDOM CART FULL OF RANDOM STUFF
(We left this cart in the middle of a random isle in K-mart where an old lady took it to the manager and we got kicked out of the store after also throwing my toy baby across the clothes department and almost got child services called on us by the same old lady.)
CODY "HIDING"

OUR FINISHED CART



COLLIN

ME

FISH EYE PICS
(We were bored)

I also love spending time with my nephew
WAITING FOR SNOOPY TO FINISH EATIN SO WE CAN PLAY
                               


AWW... GOTTA LOVE HIM!!!
 (Were on the slide together)

BEING GOOFY ON THE PORCH

AT THE PARK!!!

MY TURN!!!!!

RACE

SWINGIN

No comments:

Post a Comment